At the Forefront of
Transforming energy, efficiently and reliably, now and in the future.
Transformers & Rectifiers is in the forefront of our industry for the control of electricity and is committed to supporting our customers in achieving long term, sustainable objectives.
With the world’s ever expanding urban areas, our goals and targets are to provide products that are environmentally sound and long lasting. We are here to support the infrastructure that ensures the needs of the present are met without compromising the needs of future generations.
To achieve our goals we work to International Standards, our certified ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System and are actively working toward ISO 14001 Environmental Management accreditation.
- Work to reduce waste and emissions to air, ground and water.
- Handle chemicals in an environmentally safe way.
- Handle, store and dispose of hazardous waste in an environmentally safe manner.
- Recycle and reuse materials and products wherever possible.
- Use wood from known areas and where possible from sources that are well managed.
- Provide a healthy and safe working environment.
- Ensure reasonable personal hygiene facilities and clean conditions for all areas.
- Promote non-discrimination in the workplace.
- Comply with national laws and regulations and with international conventions concerning
- Social and Working Conditions, Child Labour and Protection of the Environment.
- Require a similar level of commitment to sustainability from our suppliers.
This objective is sought or achieved by regular meetings with suppliers and customers to supply competitively priced products that meet or exceed their technical specifications.
We can then quote against client’s specifications ensuring the ability to offer competitive and consistent prices to the marketplace.
Our workforce are actively encouraged to develop a healthy and balanced working relationship with companies and individuals through personal involvement thus promoting job satisfaction and a sense of value.
Our aim is to provide competitive remuneration packages for the area and employee skill set, thus maintaining consistency and quality of staff.
Our employees are the company’s greatest asset and we encourage further development of their professional and personal skills.
Protecting the environment is encouraged by promoting car sharing, public transport and walking.
Liaise with local Surrey University to offer student placement for work experience.